Wednesday 22 December 2010

The Root Out

Argentinian root canal surgery. It had been twinging since Bolivia. I didn't want to go to a dentist there though. I didn't want to go to a dentist here either, but I heard that they are much better than the medieval mechanics with pliers further north. Lying in the chair, I felt like someone captured by The Iraqis and who was about to tell everything he knew. The palms were sweating. As it turned out, the process was identical to back home, I got an x-ray, anesthetic that numbed me for the process and wore off a couple of hours later, and a calm English speaking dentist who I'd go back to next time if he had a surgery back home. EasyDental in Mendoza is my recommendation if you ever find yourself in the same situation. I'm pleased to get that fixed. Two and a quarter hours in the chair, but all feels good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment